Garden addresses are not displayed here. Address information will be provided to registered participants on April 29th, 2019.
The garden descriptions provided are not formatted for print. We encourage you to view them online. To help you decide which gardens to visit the garden overview provides a list of features at each location and the logistics page provides some advice to plan and enjoy the tour.
2019 Eco-Friendly Garden Tour Locations
- Windsor Wellness Garden | Daily Acts
- All About California Native Plants | Pollinators Presentation
- Urban Oasis
- Herban Allies
- Hairy Xeriscape | CNPS
- Habitat Corridor Project Creation | CNPS
- Laguna Environmental Center | CNPS | Native Plant Sale | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sustainable Education Garden | Santa Rosa Water | Irrigation Controller Workshop |
- Turtle Creek Gardens | CNPS
- California Natives and a Kitchen Potager Garden | CNPS
- Happy Habitats & Heritage
- Garden at the Bend
- Celebrating Rainwater Management and California Natives | CNPS
- Casa de Luz
- Town Farm
- Sonoma Garden Park | Harvest Market | 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Rohnert Park and Cotati
- Playful Rain Garden | Daily Acts
- Midtown Oasis | Daily Acts
- California Natives in a Home Garden
- From Biological Desert to Woodland Understory, Chaparral and Veggies | Garden Sense
- Kaila’s Garden| Daily Acts
- Charlotte T’s Habitat Garden | Plant Sale | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Propagation Demonstration | 1 p.m.
- A Fun and Peaceful Escape
- Learning from the Master Gardeners
Point Reyes Station
- Knoll Top Succulent Garden
- Sequoia Park Natives | Gardening w/ Natives Presentation | 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Sophisticated Downslope Water Garden
- California Native Hillside Garden
- An Urban Farmer’s Paradise
- The Redwoods Senior Community Garden
- The Art of Lawn Replacement | Lawn Replacement Presentation | 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Sustainability Showcase
- Terraced Community Garden
- Southwestern Cactus Garden
- CA Native Plant Pollinator Garden | Beauty and the Beast: California Wildflowers and Climate Change Exhibit