Not sure how to use the FREE Landscape Design Templates?
Join us at the two part Pathways to Rebuilding Landscapes Workshop Series – Part 1 on March 28, 2019 and Part 2 on April 6, 2019. During Part 1, we will be reviewing the Landscape Design Templates and explaining how to modify the templates to suit your specific site needs. During Part 2, trained landscape advisors, design professionals and permitting staff will be on-hand to provide guidance. After the workshop, if you need further assistance, the FAQ page has a list of trained professionals that are available for hire to assist with any landscape design or installation needs.
The workshop will have two parts:
Part 1 – The Overview of Landscape Templates – Learn about the Landscape Design Templates, how they are designed to be scalable, optional elements, and more.
March 28, 2019 – 6:00PM (2 hours)
Register for Part 1 and get your FREE event tickets here.
Part 2 – The Hands-On Breakout Session* – make plant substitutions, select optional elements and make simple markups to your Landscape Design Template.
Saturday, April 6, 2019 (Choose one of two sessions)
Session 1 – 10:00am to 12:00pm
Session 2 – 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Register for Part 2 and get your FREE event tickets here.
Please bring the following to Part 2:
1. A 24″ x 36″ size, 1/4 scale copy of your site plan page and a 24″ x 36″ size, 1/4 scale copy of pages L-1.0 and L-2.0 of the template you choose from the Landscape Templates options. It is optional to print the sheets on vellum paper rather than standard 24″ x 36″ paper. Using semi-transparent vellum paper makes the editing process easier.
2. In lieu of printing 24″ x 36″ pages of L3.0 through RW-1.0, you may choose to use the 8.5″ x 11″ Permit Application Packet.
The following optional items may be useful depending on the complexity of your landscape design:
1. If pathways will be any material other than mulch, please bring a printed copy of the Optional Path and sidewalk Details Packet.
2. If you are considering the optional, sustainable landscape features, please bring a printed copy of the Optional Landscape Elements Packet.
3. If installing a new driveway, please bring a copy of the Optional Driveway Details Packet.
*The Hands-On Breakout Sessions are not design consultations. If more complex modifications are desired, design assistance is available through your local landscape professionals.
Part 1 and Part 2 will be held at:
City of Santa Rosa Utility Field Office
35 Stony Point Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95401