Garden addresses are not displayed here. Address information is provided to registered participants.
The garden descriptions provided are not formatted for print. We encourage you to view them online. To help you decide which gardens to visit the garden overview provides a list of features at each location and the logistics page provides some advice to plan and enjoy the tour.
2017 Eco-Friendly Garden Tour Locations
- Oak Woodland Retreat | Daily Acts | Open Hours 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Habitat Yard | CNPS
- Blossoms, Bees, Bugs, Birds, Butterflies (and Books)
- Songbird Sanctuary Garden | CNPS | Gardening for Native Songbirds Talk 12 p.m.
- Waterfalls and a Dragon | CNPS | Pollinator Tour 11 a.m.
- Laguna Environmental Center | CNPS | Native Plant Sale 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Graywater, Rainwater, Veggies & More
- The Triple B – Birds, Bees and Butterflies
- Do it Yourself Delight | CNPS | DIY Small Garden Design Workshop 1:30 p.m.
- Garden Angel Design
- The Friendship Garden
- Maryann and Dan’s Hobby Garden
- Urban Paradise
- Lose the Lawn Gain an Ecosystem | CNPS | Bullet Proof Natives Workshop 10:30 a.m.
- Happy Habitats & Heritage | CNPS
- St. James Church Community Garden
- California Natives in a Home Garden
- From Biological Desert to Woodland Understory, Chapparal, and Veggies | Garden Sense Information Table 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Permaculture Homestead | Daily Acts | Open Hours 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Charlotte T’s Habitat Garden | Plant Sale 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Propagation Demonstration 1 p.m.
- Green Gage Farm