2017 Eco-Friendly Garden Tour Locations
- Oak Woodland Retreat | Daily Acts | Open Hours 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Habitat Yard | CNPS
- Blossoms, Bees, Bugs, Birds, Butterflies (and Books)
- Songbird Sanctuary Garden | CNPS | Gardening for Native Songbirds Talk 12 p.m.
- Waterfalls and a Dragon | CNPS | Pollinator Tour 11 a.m.
- Laguna Environmental Center | CNPS | Native Plant Sale 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Graywater, Rainwater, Veggies & More
- The Triple B – Birds, Bees and Butterflies
- Do it Yourself Delight | CNPS | DIY Small Garden Design Workshop 1:30 p.m.
- Garden Angel Design
- The Friendship Garden
- Maryann and Dan’s Hobby Garden
- Urban Paradise
- Lose the Lawn Gain an Ecosystem | CNPS | Bullet Proof Natives Workshop 10:30 a.m.
- Happy Habitats & Heritage | CNPS
- St. James Church Community Garden
- California Natives in a Home Garden
- From Biological Desert to Woodland Understory, Chapparal, and Veggies | Garden Sense Information Table 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Permaculture Homestead | Daily Acts | Open Hours 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Charlotte T’s Habitat Garden | Plant Sale 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Propagation Demonstration 1 p.m.
- Green Gage Farm