Save on Water, Energy and Sewer Costs with Energy Efficiency Upgrades
Combined rebates of up to the full purchase price* of qualifying commercial dishwashers, ice machines, steam cookers, pre-rinse spray valves and lavatory faucets.
Purchase and install qualifying commercial kitchen equipment (see rebate form for specifications) to replace existing equipment and get a rebate to cover the full cost* of the equipment when combining rebates from Pacific Gas and Electric and the Sonoma-Marin Saving Water Partnership. For example, purchase a qualifying dishwasher for $10,000 that is eligible for a $600 rebate through Pacific Gas and Electric, get a $9,400 rebate from the Sonoma-Marin Saving Water Partnership.
For restaurants and food service facilities with water supplied by:
- California American Water – Larkfield
- Marin Municipal Water District
- North Marin Water District
- City of Petaluma
- City of Santa Rosa
*Rebate amount is equal to the full purchase price of the equipment excluding taxes, fees, installation, accessories, extended warranties, service agreements, or supplies needed to maintain or operate the equipment less any available equipment rebate through Pacific Gas and Electric Rebates available on a first come, first served basis through March 31, 2020 while funding lasts. The Sonoma-Marin Saving Water Partnership reserves the right to change, modify or reduce rebate amounts and/or add or drop eligible equipment at any time without prior notice. Purchases must be made between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2020. Applications must be received by April 15, 2020.
How to Participate
To apply for a rebate through this program
- Contact the Water Use Efficiency Program to confirm eligibility, rebate funds availability and estimated rebate amount — a pre-inspection may be required
- Select rebate eligible equipment and coordinate with local health and/or building officials when applicable
- Purchase and install the rebate eligible equipment
- Complete and sign the Rebate Application Form and attach a copy of paid invoice(s) for the eligible equipment, complete and sign IRS Form W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number) and submit these documents as directed on the application form.
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks to process your rebate request. Rebate checks will be distributed via US mail.